Public Relations Account Supervisor
ZLRIGINTION is looking for a new master of messaging. If you are passionate about crafting succinct, articulate and strategic communications – from personal interactions to digital storytelling - we want you on our team. The ideal candidate will join ZLRIGNITION’s growing Public Relations / Content Marketing department as a Public Relations Account Supervisor (5 – 7 yrs. experience). This individual will work alongside a collaborative team of branding and media relations experts, content and social media strategists, media buyers and designers to support several agency clients.
- Create and execute strategic Public Relations recommendations that align with clients’ brand and deliver on objectives.
- Strong understanding of consumer and trade media relations, including identifying story hooks, building relationships with media, and the ability to secure news coverage for agency clients.
- Develop a wide range of written materials for a variety of communications channels (news releases, articles, blog posts, brand key messages, speeches and e-newsletters, among other pieces).
- Independently manage time and projects, while meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Broad understanding of integrated brand marketing communications (creative, media, content strategy, digital and social media) and how to leverage those disciplines to develop effective programs for agency clients.
- Significant trade show experience including how to effectively launch new products, secure news coverage and support clients during the show.
- Professionally represent agency at client meetings, events and trade shows and have experience with formal presentations.
- Monitor public relations and marketing trends to identify strategic opportunities for clients.
- Mentor junior staff by providing constructive feedback on work projects and sharing industry knowledge.
- Effectively report results and demonstrate return on investment.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with coworkers, clients and industry representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, journalism, marketing or public relations
- 5 – 7 years of experience in public relations or marketing
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Dealer/trade public relations and health care marketing experience a plus
- Team-oriented and ability to work independently
- Agency experience a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th.