Company: Two Rivers Marketing
Two Rivers Marketing is looking for an individual to lead and manage a group of industry-leading business-to-business accounts by serving as the senior level client liaison and managing overall client brands. This person will be responsible for driving strategic planning, overseeing the internal team and managing budgets to ensure client and agency financial success. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years of agency experience or industrial/technical marketing experience.
Applicants should be familiar with all facets of marketing with a heavy emphasis on interactive/digital marketing. Individuals must be strategic, detail-oriented, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple accounts, oversee and mentor an account team, and help grow the business. Candidates should also have strong presentation skills and be able to build and foster long-term relationships.
• 10+ years of marketing-related work experience, including managing people, teams and budgets
• Proven expertise and leadership in performance marketing, across all channels: traditional, digital and emerging media
• Proven ability to grow new business relationships and/or emerging clients into successful long-term ongoing client partnerships
• Strong communication skills combined with business acumen
• Effective problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills
• Excellent business writing skills; including but not limited to integrated marketing plans, strategic platforms and recommendations
• Exceptional presentation and selling skills
• Capable of bringing new ideas and pitching them both internally and externally
• Adept at engaging and maintaining relationships with management, internal teams and client contacts
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint