Company: Happy Medium
Happy Medium is a company comprised of creators, innovators, artists, storytellers, makers and leaders. While operating as a full-service marketing firm, it also thrives on development of its own cutting-edge products and technology. We implement the same strategies for our clients that we do for ourselves, proving effective time over time. Happy Medium has had repeat appearances on the Inc. 5000 list, awarded to the fastest growing companies in the United States. It has also been honored as Best Workplace for Young Professionals by the Greater Des Moines Partnership, Business with a Bright Future by the Business Record, Best Social Media Company and other accolades. Company culture is a priority to the agency which is demonstrated in the unique benefits, competitive pay and the following founding principles: Curiosity, Happiness, Integrity and Teamwork.
Happy Medium is seeking an Account Coordinator to manage projects for our clients. The Account Coordinator will work across a number of sectors, including advertising, digital and marketing. Their role within a digital agency is to manage projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and according to deadline. The Account Coordinator will report to the Director of Client Experience.
An Account Coordinator at Happy Medium is responsible for:
• Efficient management of clients’ web, social, video and media campaigns and projects.
• Traffic of ad units and assembly of creative assets for campaigns and vendors
• Arranging and participating in client meetings and internal team meetings
• Generating accurate status notifications and reports with the ability to recall or locate information quickly
• Managing client projects to be on deadline, meet expectations and remain within budget
• Creating scopes of work and proposals for new projects
• Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years relevant work experience preferred
• Self-motivated with an anticipatory mindset
• High attention to detail, with strong writing, editing, researching and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once while staying organized
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to partner successfully and collaboratively in a highly creative and passionate environment and maintain positive work relationships
• Willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas for clients