Account Coordinator - Channel Marketing
Company: Two Rivers Marketing
This account service position is an entry-level role that assists the dealer marketing team in the daily servicing of a large equipment manufacturer, and more specifically, their dealer network. This associate is task-oriented with strong communication and organizational skills, including thorough attention to detail. The account coordinator supports project-related and other administrative account services tasks.
• Collaborate with team to assist with any needs that help complete client projects
• Learn all areas of the dealer marketing business to be able to plug-in and help as needed
• Assist with all incoming ‘general requests’ for the dealer network while utilizing a customer-service oriented mindset.
• Use client-facing communication skills to manage relationships with the dealer network on both phone and email channels, while also being able to anticipate their needs
• Use client-facing communication skills to speak to the dealer network about marketing-focused enrollment opportunities.
• Efficiently route marketing projects with both the client and internal agency resources in a timely and organized manner
• Use strong communication skills to train others, while being able to effectively speak of the services available
• Strong project management skills (knowledge of Workamajig a plus)
o Execute tasks for projects, including job openings, creative daily tasks and internal job routings
• Assist with internal team management and general administrative responsibilities
• College degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field is preferred
• Internship experience is a plus
• Be a supportive and positive team member
• Sales and digital marketing experience preferred
• Ability to foster relationships with team members and clients
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with strong time management skills
• Great communication skills, with an ability to effectively collaborate with others
• Customer service oriented mindset
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Capable of managing multiple daily tasks and projects with tight deadlines
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Workamajig a plus