Company: The Meyocks Group
As an account executive, you would manage the details of making great work happen – from client input through agency execution. You would develop project briefs, create and manage schedules, monitor budgets and generally ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy. In addition, you would work with a team of talented functional specialists to develop marketing communications plans.
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- Five years of experience with integrated marketing communications (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Agricultural experience and/or farm background strongly preferred
- Strong deadline/project management focus with ability to coordinate multiple projects and conflicting priorities to meet project requirements
- Detail-oriented with the ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner
- Strong communication, writing and grammatical skills
- Ability to work independently; effectively manage time and resources while meeting deadlines
- Desire to learn clients’ businesses and contribute ideas that shape marketplace meaning for our clients
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with clients while collaborating passionately with a team of creative professionals at Meyocks.