Senior Worldwide Marketing Technology Manager
Senior Worldwide Marketing Technology Manager will be responsible for our entire digital marketing ecosystem. This person must love technology, be able to transform analytics, turn insight into action, and drive the digital marketing strategy to execution. This leader will help Kemin Marketing create a digital roadmap and utilize the leading platforms and applications that enable modern marketing. In addition, this position requires leadership and will manage a team of digital technologists while acting as the liaison between WWIT, KI Marketing, BU Marketing Directors, Sales and Kemin leadership team to ensure business objectives are being met. This requires leading the efforts of our global website and marketing technology portfolio with a focus on continued optimization. Includes, but not limited to, Website, Email Marketing Tools, Social Tools, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, etc.
We Are Kemin We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us. We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century. Committed to feed and food safety, Kemin maintains top-of-the-line manufacturing facilities where over 500 specialty ingredients are made for humans and animals in the global feed and food industries, as well as the health, nutrition, and textile markets. We provide product solutions and options to customers in more than 120 countries. A privately held, family-owned and operated company, Kemin has more than 2,300 global employees and operates in 90 countries including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the global digital marketing effort by owning the design and communication of several technology and process transformation programs that business unit and market level digital marketing teams then implement.
- Possess the ability and excellent communication skills to internally sell the value of new digital marketing platforms at the corporate level and the business unit level for investment support.
- Ensure that leaders in business units embed digital marketing into their own core marketing strategies and support the identification by the business units of the appropriate level of digital marketing to include in their marketing strategies to remain competitive in their respective markets.
- Create a global digital marketing strategy framework that establishes the global objectives for all digital marketing teams in the enterprise and describes the best practices for achieving them.
- Review business unit digital marketing technology strategies, confirm they are in alliance with global strategies and goals, varying them only according to their difference in business maturity and funding.
- Provide financial oversight and management of the Marketing Technology portfolio and consultants.
- Ensure data quality for digital marketing metrics and provide recommendations to business units on improving the results of digital marketing efforts based on analytics.
- Develop a deep understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research methodologies, information architecture, search engine algorithms, and ranking factors to improve the user’s experience.
- Actively participate in strategic plan development and execution. Independently execute responsibilities and autonomously make accurate decisions. It is expected in Kemin’s team and servant leader environment that extraordinary decisions are consulted with the appropriate team(s) for collaboration.
- Evaluate and implement ongoing improvements to increase the department’s value to Kemin.
- Assist in the creative development for layouts and designs of logos, advertising, marketing collateral and other published material in print and online.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors.
What we require of you:
- Masters Degree, MBA or MPA with over 10 years of related corporate and management experience; Bachelors Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations or a Bachelors in a Science related field highly preferred with over 15 years of corporate experience
- Experience in one of the life sciences is highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects efficiently to meet deadlines.
- A reliable, flexible, self-starter with strong initiative and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working under pressure as there is a high level of accountability for one’s work.
- High attention to detail, high accuracy, and analytical abilities.
- Energetic and business-minded with the ability to provide marketing leadership, set priorities, delegate responsibilities, and meet timetables.
- Experience as an effective marketing manager, project team player, leader and motivator; and the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with customers, vendors, peers and all levels of management.
Your work week:
This position is located at the Kemin Industries Headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa and is considered exempt. Between 30-50% international and domestic travel may be required.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive financial package- in addition to your salary, we offer an uncapped bonus opportunity, 401k match program, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Robust health and wellness support
- we are proud to offer a fitness reimbursement (for your whole family!), an on-site fitness center, restaurant with seasonal fresh food options (and the ability to order food to bring home), and free fresh fruit in break areas- to name a few.
- Continued learning opportunities
- Kemin offers tuition reimbursement and recently launched a corporate university with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your entire career.
- The chance to give back to our world
- Through our foundation of servant leadership, we are proud to offer ample service opportunities, including paid time off to do so. Kemin has a valued corporate partnership with both The World Food Programme and Habitat for Humanity, in addition to many local initiatives.
- Opportunities to support our valued educators
- Kemin is a proud sponsor of the Iowa Governor's Stem Advisory Council where we fund annual teacher's awards. In addition, we have a robust internship and externship program, and frequently host student tours.
A POST-OFFER PHYSICAL, INCLUDING DRUG TEST, IS REQUIRED. KEMIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.