Summer Design Intern
Company: Avidity Creative
As a member of our very small team you will likely be wearing multiple hats. One day you’ll be designing logos and brand assets for exciting clients. Another day you will be creating social media graphics and posts. You’ll work directly with our founder/Creative Director on real client projects and get paid to do what you love. This position would be for approximately 20 hours per week for ten weeks.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a design program with a killer portfolio to prove it.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong print and digital layout skills
- Love of trends and the practice of design
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Shows an initiative to bring new ideas to the table
- Preferably lives near Des Moines, but not necessary. You can work remotely if you’re the right person for the role.
- You can supply your own computer and Adobe apps, but not necessary.
- Previous real world experience or internship is a benefit, but not necessary.
- Above all, a good portfolio