DIGITAL FRONT-END DEVELOPER
In this role, you would write code to bring ideas to life in the form of websites, mobile apps and other digital executions. You would collaborate with a team of graphic designers, copywriters, strategists and other marketing communication professionals. You would move seamlessly between large projects like an enterprise website and smaller projects like a landing page for a digital ad campaign, always keeping an eye on the details that can make or break a project. Your success would be measured by the quality of the code you write and technical solutions you deliver.
• Highly proficient with PHP.
• Working knowledge of MySQL and Linux server administration strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with responsive and adaptive design and development principles.
• Familiarity with a content management system, preferably WordPress.
• Comfort with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe XD.
• Knowledge of browser/platform/device compatibility issues and resolutions.
• Familiarity with animation technologies is a plus.
• Familiarity with a marketing automation platform, such as Pardot, is a plus.
• At least a few years of web development experience under your belt.
• Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical team members and clients.
• A fast learner, confident that if you don’t know the answer to a technical question, you can find it.
• Detail-oriented and take pride in the quality of your work.
• Excited about actively collaborating with graphic designers, writers and other creative professionals on cross-functional teams.