Social Media Coordinator
Company: Two Rivers Marketing
The Social Media Coordinator will support the management of client social media channels, ensuring efforts meet defined channel strategies and best practices. High-level responsibilities include: - Day-to-day support of client social media channels, including community management and reporting. - Serve as the voice of a brand(s) on social media channels through ongoing publishing and moderation activities - Support the execution of paid and organic social media initiatives for designated accounts - Stay up-to-date on social media trends and platform developments and share findings with internal teams
- Contribute to strategic planning efforts, including the development of annual plans and integrated campaigns. Share strategic recommendations with the internal team and client on an ongoing basis.
- Assist internal team members with developing and managing social media content calendars. Ensure social media content aligns with channel objectives and strategies, brand voice and tone, and social media best practices. Schedule and publish approved content on client social media channels.
- Moderate client channels and ensure interactions are acknowledged and addressed in a timely fashion. Maintain internal processes and protocols related to community management and issue resolution. Develop responses to questions, comments, and issues, ensuring all responses use the appropriate brand voice and tone.
- Support paid social media campaigns by assisting with campaign planning, budget and management; target audience development; and ad development. Set up and manage ad campaigns in social advertising platforms. Optimize campaigns as necessary to ensure channel and campaign objectives are met.
- Assist with the execution of social media landscape audits. Support tracking of competitors’ social media channels and strategies.
- Contribute to social media reporting efforts for social media channels and campaigns, ensuring accurate data and actionable insights are delivered to both internal and client teams to continually optimize performance. Share high-level trends with internal team.
- Support client status calls and maintain day-to-day communication with client contacts as needed.
- Evaluate applicable social media trends, new platform features, and other potential opportunities, and make recommendations for how the client can implement.
- Serve as an agency subject matter expert and resource on social media topics, including paid and organic social media best practices and trends. Support agency digital marketing efforts as needed, including contributing to agency social media channels, the agency blog, and new business efforts.
- Acquire and maintain relevant social media certifications, attend webinars, read industry blogs, and follow digital thought leaders to stay on top of the ever-evolving social media landscape.
- College degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year agency or marketing-related field experience
- Minimum of 1 year of professional social media experience
- Minimum of 1 year of social media reporting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be proactive and solution-oriented
- Strong problem-solving, effective time management, and as well as strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Ability to think critically and provide strategic recommendations based on social media best practices and trends
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about social media, technology, and digital marketing