Company: Two Rivers Marketing
The User Experience Designer is responsible for working with account teams, cross-functional teams and clients to create online experiences that meet business objectives and user needs, delivering an experience that is relevant, usable, and desirable. The ideal candidate thrives on taking a project from planning through launch, and on-going optimization, working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team, helping ensure the creation of exceptional user experiences.
- Partner with digital strategy, design and development team members to define and design digital experiences, including websites, landing pages, apps, email, etc.
- Create and lead the development of user experience design deliverables, including comprehensive sitemaps, wireframe systems, and user scenario/process flows for small to large-scale solutions
- In partnership with cross-functional teams, lead the development of website roadmaps, mapping business objectives and user needs to defined strategies, and organizing content, features and functionality accordingly
- Partner with agency content strategists and creators throughout the life cycle of a project, determining content needs, hierarchy, etc.
- Partner with digital strategy to determine KPIs, ensuring supporting content and functionality is in place
- Lead the assessment and evaluation of existing sites/properties against determined criteria including, usability, relevance, visual design, content, branding, etc.
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve user experience, based on user research findings; organize findings into structured reports including visually compelling matrices, maps, or diagrams
- Drive the development of engaging prototypes and frameworks that describe key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs
- Lead the creation of visually compelling representations of the solution’s high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e. concept models, information architecture, prototypes, etc.)
- Plan and conduct user research (usability testing)
- Help lead client meetings, including working sessions as needed
- Support solution development and estimating aspects of new business opportunities, including proposal creation and presentations
- Identify tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger digital team
- Experience with and understanding of website content management systems, understanding system opportunities and constraints and the impact of UX design
- Support quality assurance testing efforts, helping to ensure the user experience meets client expectations
- Collaborate as part of an integrated, cross-functional team, leading where appropriate
- Participate in industry events, and be engaged in the interactive / marketing community
- Understanding of the principles and application of Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Strong awareness of digital/interactive development technologies in general
- Solid understanding of the principles and application of user experience (UX) design, usability, and interactive best practices
- Must be detail-oriented, possess strong communication skills and work easily with resources at all levels
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) is a plus
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and its foundations is a plus
- Work successfully in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Understand and advocate industry best practices and the reasons for using them.
- Continue to advance understanding of new technologies and best practices.
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and team goals
- Ability to work effectively with others to provide seamless client service
- Ability to handle multiple priorities without compromising quality.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 3 years related experience