Company: Two Rivers Marketing
We’re looking for a writer to be the voice of industry-leading business-to-business brands. Are you a strategic thinker who’s willing to demonstrate the big idea by examining every detail? Are you willing to work hand in hand with designers and account executives to make sure that we’re delivering what the client needs, and then pushing it forward?
We need someone who’s flexible and can usually find a way to make it work, but also knows when it’s time to take a step back and regroup. We need someone with experience: around five years at a minimum. Someone who writes copy that’s benefit-driven, smart, and audience-focused. In the end, we’re looking for someone who takes their work seriously but doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Sound like you? Give us a shout.
• 5+ years of writing experience
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
• Skills to work and communicate with a variety of people and personalities
• Efficient in prioritizing and meeting project deadlines
• Experience working with jobsite management to obtain key information for use in copy development
• Ability to engage with client contacts as needed