Company: Wright Service Corp
The purpose of this position is to translate complex concepts into simple and easy-to-understand graphics while maintaining brand standards, leading the creative process and consistently ensuring output that supports business and strategic goals.
The ideal candidate for this role is a creative thinker with experience in a wide range of marketing projects including printed marketing collateral, logos and branding assets, advertising graphics, and websites. Candidate must be proficient in Adobe creative software and possess a strong portfolio that showcases a sense of color, typography, imagery, and spatial organization.
- As a brand guardian, ensure visual and brand consistency for all projects across the family of companies.
- Maintains brand guidelines and coordinating brand style guides.
- Creates design concepts that are innovative and professional while following current internal campaign and master brand guidelines.
- Works closely with communications specialists and project managers to ensure appropriate concepts, themes and designs effectively exceed business objectives and goals.
- Transforms ideas and concepts into design through sketch and graphic layout, communicating the user experience at various stages of the design process by way of wireframes, user journeys and mock-ups.
- Offers creative solutions and concepts for brand refresh, as needed.
- Designs marketing assets and collaterals for use in print, multi-channel campaign design systems, web, email, paid search, product packaging, infographics and iconography, video and broadcast media, event display and signage, conventions and tradeshows, promotional swag, and consumer and B2B stakeholder presentations.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and works well under pressure.
- Creative thinker, with excellent customer management skills and the ability to be a liaison with outside creative entities to get the desired results.
- Proven interpersonal skills to allow for collaborative work effort and accomplishment of organizational priorities in a team environment.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment. Education and Experience: