Senior Developer - Web
Company: Freeman Company
The Senior Developer – Web is responsible for developing websites, web applications, and other interactive experiences. Bring websites and other client projects to launch, on budget and on time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Deep knowledge of ReactJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core ReactJS
• Will organize and manage small development teams (2 to 3 developers)
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of a database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts (webpack experience preferred)
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments like Jenkins, BitBucket Pipelines, or AWS CodePipelines
• Work with clients, producers, and other team members during the SDLC phases to understand and implement the desired business functionality
• Ability to communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
• Utilizes and applies secure coding standards and best practices for developed solutions
• Stay abreast of leading edge of technologies, design patterns and best practices
• Recommend opportunities to improve process, efficiency and results Education & Experience
• Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Five (5) or more years of experience in a related field in a large corporation or consulting environment
• Five (5) or more years of experience with waterfall or agile software development methodologies
• Three (3) or more years of experience participating on cross-functional, major project initiatives
• Two (2) or more years of GIT experience
• Two (2) or more years of experience with a modern frontend framework like ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS
• Two (2) or more years of experience with Docker About Us We are a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers.
Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.