Senior UI/UX Designer
We're looking to add a passionate and talented User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Designer to our growing agency. The ideal candidate would be an epic talent and have at least two years of rock-solid digital experience.
About your work:
You should expect to do the best work of your career here. Our firm takes an immense amount of pride in our creativity and design excellence, and we're looking for someone with the skills to continue that tradition. An ideal fit for a self-motivated person, you're driven to create visual perfection in design systems, user interfaces, icon systems, animations, and transitions. You'll work with a talented team of developers, content strategists, and fellow designers to bring those designs to life. In addition to digital design, you'll have the opportunity to design brands from the ground up.
We're a growing firm with a bright future. Since our founding eight years ago, we've grown our business and expanded to serve clients in 28 states. Our culture is driven by values of respect, collaboration and eschews office politics. We give talented people the time, flexibility, and resources to do their work the best way possible.
What's in it for you?
- Generous compensation
- 401k (3% match, immediately vested)
- Flexibility work schedules: work a traditional workweek (8 hrs/day, 5 days/wk) or a compressed schedule (9 hrs/day, 4 days/wk + 4 hours Friday; it's like having a three-day weekend!)
- Comprehensive benefits (health, life, disability, dental, vision)
- Free use of company unicycles 4
- Generous PTO
- An empowered culture where everyone's ideas are important and your voice matters, whether you've worked here one day or seven years.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience with Figma
- Rock-solid skills with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Passionate about design and technology
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and with clients
- Demonstrated desire and ability to serve clients - College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to create award-winning work with a fresh perspective. We like independent thinkers, not copycats