Freelance Graphic Designer
Company: Avidity Creative
A branding and design agency with a goal of conquering the packaged food and beverage industry.
An insanely skilled and experienced graphic designer with a knack for logos and packaging and a love for trends, branding and marketing. As a member of our expanding but small team, you will work on branding and marketing projects for a variety of clients. Some days you’ll be creating concepts for logos and packaging and other days you may be doing smaller production type tasks. Expected to provide approximately 10-20 hours per week.
- Create original concepts for new designs
- Develop logos, packaging, sales sheets and other materials as needed
- Work with creative director to produce final design artwork
- 3+ years of professional design experience with a killer portfolio to prove it
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong logo, print and digital layout skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Love of trends and the practice of design
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Shows an initiative to bring new ideas to the table Additional Desirables:
- Preferably lives near Des Moines, but not necessary as this is a remote position
- You can supply your own computer and Adobe apps
- This position has the potential to grow into a more permanent role or even full time.
- Above all a good portfolio