Company: Grand View University
Grand View University aspires to serve a diverse community of learners- students, faculty, and staff- in an inclusive and equitable environment with the goal of empowering all to achieve their fullest potential. Our objective is to sustain a campus environment that is free from the power imbalances and institutional biases that contribute to systems of oppression, while preparing our students to stand against those inequities when they leave Grand View. Grand View University is dedicated to the goal of an inclusive campus where people of diverse identities feel welcomed and empowered to shape our culture and processes. At Grand View University we view diversity through the collective or group and we welcome and affirm the thoughts and experiences each distinct member brings to our community of learners.
To learn more about Grand View’s commitment to diversity, and to read our entire Diversity Statement, click on this link: https://www.grandview.edu/about/diversity
Art Director General Purpose of Job:
Design and produce marketing materials and publications. Oversee design of all print and digital media.
Essential Functions of Job:
1. Develop and implement innovative and effective designs for: print publications for recruiting, campus events, alumni communications, internal initiatives, and community outreach print and web advertising electronic communications, such as emails and newsletters logos and other design elements as needed
2. Oversee the design of all print and digital materials
3. Ensure University-wide adherence to Grand View brand and logo standards
4. Select photographers and direct photography sessions
5. Select and manage print vendors
6. Select and manage mailing vendors All applicants must apply through our online application system.
Grand View University is an equal opportunity employer. The University has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates, including women, members of minority groups, and people with disabilities. A pre-employment background check is required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Bachelor's degree required
HTML and electronic design
Knowledge of printing requirements
Organization, project management
Collaboration with and supervision of vendors