Strategic Communications Supervisor
Company: Two Rivers Marketing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are a seasoned PR professional who is eager to become immersed in the business of a global B2B client. Flexible is your middle name. You can see the big picture of a media relations strategy while also making sure a tradeshow event is executed flawlessly down to the smallest detail. A Public Relations Supervisor at Two Rivers Marketing is the primary client contact for their assigned area, which could include social media, internal communications, media relations, channel communications, corporate communications, and others.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ONCE YOU’RE HERE:
- Partner with the Strategic Communications Manager or Director on the development of yearly strategic communications plans.
- Foster industry, media, and strategic partner relationships on behalf of clients.
- Manage and supervise SC efforts, with a heightened responsibility for the planning and success of the activities.
- Own SC initiatives related to one or more areas of the account.
- Act as primary contact for media, as needed.
- Assist with content planning and development, as needed.
- Work with social media strategist to manage development of content for use in social media efforts.
- Manage project status and evaluation/measurement reporting to clients.
- Manage SC Specialists and Coordinators on the team.
- Participate in agency-client meetings, as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 5+ years of experience managing work teams and/or business in a strategic communications capacity
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Degree in journalism or communications, preferably with strategic communications or related emphasis
- Experience with strategic communications planning, measurement/evaluation, and analysis
- Social media experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and efforts
- Strong communications skills and business acumen
- Strong problem solving, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and interviewing skills
- Ability to engage and maintain relationships with client contacts
- Aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
WHY TWO RIVERS MARKETING:
Professionally, we’re big enough to give you the opportunity to work with top global B2B brands and move up the ranks in a stable, growing company. Culturally, 2RM does things differently than typical shops. As an employee-owned agency, we put our associates first. Our commitment to work/life balance is like none other. At 2RM, you don’t feel owned by your job. Like we always say, you won’t live here. You’ll thrive here.